Friday, March 12, 2010

The post that should have been here

Monday, February 8, 2010

Ah a blank page...
Waiting for nightime minutes. Would actually be asleep by now if not for such restrictions.Sure staying up past 9 should be an easy task for someone nocturnal as I, but alas not this evening. This evening I am sleepy. I may have slept through my day actually. Spending too much time these days trying to get out of my head. It isn't working.Yes I want a smoke. I keep telling myself I don't, but it keeps coming back around. I doubt I am strong enough to resist much longer. Almost went to Common Market on the way home, but somehow managed to not turn, go straight, go home.Well there are so many things I want to write, but really none I want to publish, so the notebook wins over technology this round...soon maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment